The last session I attended at Affiliate Summit East was the How Bloggers Can Successfully Connect with Audiences panel. This session offered advice and tips for bloggers to increase their success in connecting with audiences and at the same time making them more appealing to advertisers and increase revenue.
Because is was among the last sessions of Affiliate Summit, attendance was pretty low. That was too bad because the panel shared some really good information with the attendees. The panel was made up of:
- Kristopher B. Jones, Founder & President, KrisJones.com (Twitter @krisjonescom) (Moderator)
- Drew Bennett, Blogger/Photographer, BenSpark.com (Twitter @BenSpark)
- Tim Jones, Co-Owner, Destinations To Explore, Inc. (Twitter @TheRealTimJones)
- Murray Newlands, Co-Founder, Influence People (Twitter @murraynewlands)
- Eric Schechter, Social Media Manager, Clickbooth (Twitter @EricSchechter)
Kris asked the panelists questions for the first 40 minutes. Then turned it over to the audience for questions. I asked my followers on Twitter for some really tough questions I could ask the panel. The number one question I got back was, “Why are you not on the panel?”
Affiliate Summit coverage sponsored by ClickBooth.