Shoemoney gave his much awaited presentation on Facebook today at the 2010 Affiliate Summit East in New York. Shoe came to the keynote wearing a really fruity red Adidas tracksuit. He promptly took it off after getting hit by rockets thrown by two trouble making affiliates. In addition to learning how Shoe makes hundreds of thousands per month on Facebook, all attendees got a copy of Shoe’s new limited edition DVD, Making Money with Facebook.
Shoe started by talking a bit about the history of Facebook and told the story of how he got a picture with the Facebook founder. Then he got right into the nuts and bolts of Facebook advertising and how you can make and lose thousands per day with the network. His advice was extremely eye opening. for example, he explain why copy cats who copy his Facebook campaigns can’t make any money on it.
Some of the tips I can share from the session include:
- The ad image accounts of 70% importance of a Facebook ad.
- The number 1 thing people noticed in an ad are boobs.
- Ideal title has a call to action, association, Facebook feel and simple.
- The body should have results, call to action and scarcity.
- Facebook house CPM rate is 23 cents.
- You always want to start with CPC ads.
- Facebook reporting is great.
- Facebook frequency capping sucks.
- Don’t let your ads run when they are not getting clicked on.
- Be patient. Facebook takes time to learn.
Win a Copy of Making Money with Facebook.
I picked up a few extra copies of Shoemoney’s Making Money with Facebook DVD. If you want to win it then reply to this blog post. I’ll draw the winners this Saturday at Dot Com Pho. Good luck!