Darren Rowse over at Problogger has re-released his 31 Days To Build a Better Blog workbook for 2010 and he’s offering three awesome bonuses. This is a great resource for any blogger looking to take their blog to the next level.
The workbook uses a two pronged approach to teaching and is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic blog but you’ll have actually done something with the knowledge. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
- Those who have just started a blog but who don’t know what to do next
- Those who have had a blog for a while but it’s stalled in its growth
- Bloggers with bloggers block and lacking inspiration
For the next seven days (until 19 January), Darren is offering three exclusive bonuses with your order of 31 Days To Build a Better Blog. They are:
- A report by the name of 9 Things to Do to Get Your Blog On Track for the New Year – essentially it is a 9 day extension of the 31 Day workbook. It contains 9 extra tasks, particularly designed for the new year.
- 55 minute podcast with Leo Babauta from ZenHabits.net – this podcast is rich with tips on how Leo has launched his blogs and leveraged them to sell successful e-books and a best selling book.
- 45 minute podcast interview with Neil Patel from Quicksprout.com – another practical podcast with Neil on how to drive traffic to blogs as well as tips on personal branding, SEO and more.
The cost of this valuable resource is only $19.95. That makes it almost an impulse purchase. Darren is one of the best known bloggers in the world. All of his works are top notch and this latest offering is no exception. If you want a better blog, you can have it in the next 31 days. The 3 new bonuses will only be for those who buy the workbook in the next 7 days. Go get it.