Who Is John Chow?
Blogger, speaker and entrepreneur. John Chow rocketed onto the blogging scene when he showed the income power of blogging by taking his blog from making zero to over $40,000 per month in just two years. And he did it working only 2 hours a day.
Today, John Chow dot Com is one of the biggest blogs on the Internet, with over 200,000 active daily readers and followers. John Chow dot Com is ranked number 16 on the AdAge Power 150 list and number 1 in the list of the Top 50 Canadian Internet Marketing Blogs. He also is the founder and CEO of TTZ Media, Inc.
John is the Author of Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul, which rocketed to #1 on Amazon.com within the first week of release. He has written many other books and runs one of the biggest money making blogs in the world. He has been featured in such publications as The Vancouver Sun, the Globe and Mail, the New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, Ming Pao Magazine and BC Business Magazine. He has also appeared on numerous radio and television shows, like The Lab with Leo Laporte and Global Morning News.
- Blog: http://www.johnchow.com
- Facebook: http://www.johnchow.com/facebook
- Twitter: http://www.johnchow.com/twitter
- LinkedIn: http://www.johnchow.com/linkedin
- John’s Book: http://www.johnchow.com/moneybook
John Chow is the 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards winner for Best Marketing Affiliate Blog, and is the subject of a social media and blogging documentary for CBC television.
Other Interesting Facts About John Chow
- John worked at a job for a grand total of 8 months in his entire life. After that, he concluded that “Working Sucks!” and he never did it again.
- John made her sure his daughter’s domain name was available before naming her.
- John was born in a small farming village in Mainland China. His family immigrated to Canada when he was 7 years old.
- John lives the Dot Com Lifestyle by spending summers in Vancouver, Canada and winters in Orange County, California. This assures him an average year round temperature of 72F.
What Others Are Saying About John Chow
Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul
John Chow In The Media
John Chow Paying It Forward