I posted a total of 13 articles during CES. This was done over just three days so it’s possible you might have missed a story or two. To ensure you are fully caught up, here’s a recap on all the stories from the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Boats, Babes and Cars
- Sleep Like A Baby With Zeo Sleep System
- The DryCASE
- A Horn Stand That Make Your iPhone Go Boom!
- The Tablet Teddy Bear
- The One Keyboard To Run Both Computer and iPhone
- Hooking Up with The Skunk Juice Booth Babes
- How To Turn Your iPad Into a DJ Mixing Station
- 12,000 Watt Car Audio Amp
- The Ultimate Workstation
- iPhone 5 To Be Waterproof?
- 2012 Consumer Electronics Show – How Things Has Changed
Traffic was up because of to the increased posting frequency. Total comments are about the same but comments per post went down because the comments were divided over more posts. Most readers like the leave comments on the top post to give themselves maximum exposure. With a new post coming every four hours or so, many readers skipped commenting on a post or two. Now that we’re back to our normal posting schedule, I expect comments per post to return to normal.
Did you enjoy this post? Get John Chow Dot Com updates via email...
Stay up to date with all of John Chow’s tips for making money online and blog posts by subscribing via email. Your email will be kept private and never shared with anyone.