A big welcome to all the HubLove readers coming to this blog to get the clue for the HubLove Contest. Here is your clue:
One word: (pie to a Guatemalan) + (kugel in Baden-Württemberg)
Figure it out and leave a comment with your guess on the Hub for today’s topic (not here).
How the HubLove Contest Works:
- Participants will use clues to figure out the day’s topic. The day’s clue page is published at HubPages at noon exactly, which can either give the actual clue or point to a blog post (like this one) for the clue, also published at noon exactly.
- The first person to guess the topic correctly (on the HubPages clue page, in the comments) wins a bonus number of points.
- Participants have until noon the next day to publish up to 10 articles (what we call Hubs) on that topic. Each eligible article wins a certain number of points.
- At the day’s closing, HubPages narrows down the entries to 3-5 finalists.
- A winner is selected by the judge. The winner gets a point bonus.
This cycle continues every day for the 30 days of the contest. The participant with the highest number of points at the end wins a “Killer Hubbing/Blogging Package” (a MacBook Pro, Canon 30D Digital SLR camera, a Sony Handycam, and an iPod Touch – worth $5000). The contest is restricted to legal U.S. residents.