OK. Here’s the deal. I’m one of the speakers at the Marketing Mastery Summit that’s happening in Vancouver Dec. 3 – 4. I’ve been given a $200 coupon code that’ll bring the early-bird price of the summit down from $297 to $97. Furthermore, I’ve been told I get a commission on this $97 sale. However, my coupon works for only ten sales. So, I thought, why not spend the commission on dinner with the people who use the coupon?
Follow these three simple steps to attend the Marketing Mastery Summit and have dinner with me at some fancy Vancouver restaurant.
- Purchase your tickets to the Marketing Mastery Summit
- Enter discount code JohnChow to reduce the early-bird price to $97
- eMail me a copy of your receipt to johnchow [@] johnchow.com
At this time, I don’t know what my commission is on ticket sales, but I promise to spend all of it, or more, on dinner with you. The coupon expires after ten uses or on Oct 12, whichever comes first. You MUST use the JohnChow coupon code. That is how everything is being tracked. Other coupon codes might get you a $200 discounts, but only this one will get you dinner with me.
This is a great offer and I highly recommend you take advantage of it. I expect to sell this out within the day. See you at the summit.
About The Marketing Mastery Summit
In today’s competitive market, in order to be successful, you need to stand out from the crowd. One sure fire way to achieve that is by positioning yourself as the “Go To Expert” in your industry.
Think about Tony Robins, Donald Trump and Brian Tracy. What is the one thing they have in common? They have been greatly positioned as the “Go To Expert”. When people think about self-help, they think of Tony Robins, when they think about Real Estate, Donald Trump comes to their mind and when they think of learning more about sales, they think of Brian Tracy.
By positioning yourself as the “Go To Expert” in your field, you can attract higher-paying customers, shorten the duration of the sales process and increase your sales. You will benefit from free media coverage and get invited to speak at conferences. People will know you, like you and trust you for your advice. They will evangelize you to others.
Learning how to position yourself as the “Go To Expert” is a huge task and Marketing Mastery Summit can help you.
Marketing Mastery Summit 2011 is a 2-day conference that happens Saturday and Sunday, Dec 3rd & 4th. You will learn from 9 professionals who have already achieved “Go To Expert” status. You will hear their tips, techniques and trade secrets.
Here is what you will learn:
- The secrets to successful blogging by John Chow
- Demotainment: The pitchless pitch by Jason Bax
- How to be the obvious choice of your clients by Stephan Stavrakis
- How to have a killer website by Iman Aghay
- How to build trust throughout the sales process by Mike Schell
- How to do networking effectively by Sandy Chernoff
- How to boost your sales with joint ventures by Robin J. Elliot
- How to write and publish your book in 40 days by Bob Burnham
- Three secrets that keep entrepreneurs small, struggling and stalled by Katherine Lazaruk
Don’t miss your chance to learn from the best and launch your career as the Go-To expert in your industry. Book your Ticket now!