My buddies Ricky Mataka and Travis Ketchum, who was a Dot Com Pho regular when I was hanging out in Seattle, has created an awesome new marketing script call Ninja Opt-in that will drastically increase the opt-ins and income from your Internet marketing promotion. The script automates many of the things that used be done manually. For example, the normal sales sequence look something like this:
- Build pre-sell squeeze pages for each offer.
- Create webinar registration copy.
- Manually move their “clickers” from their email to new segments.
- Spend time “organizing” their email funnel to target their hottest prospects.
Ninja Opt-in can automate the entire process. This unique point and click software will blow up your marketing efforts and help you market like the pro’s with only a few clicks. Watch the video below to see it in action.
Ninja Opt-in comes with three distinct modules that will take your Internet marketing to the next level.
Module 1: Stealth Ninja
- Your secret weapon for crushing CPA offers
- Simultaneous grab your leads and pre-fill offers
- Full integration with Facebook for frictionless submits
- Monetize those leads again, and again, and again….
Module 2: Webinar Ninja
- 100% webinar registration rates in 1-click
- Instantly segment your hot clickers
- Get more people to attend your webinars than ever before
- Full Facebook integration to grab the lead & register simultaneously
Module 3: Click Ninja
- The ultimate segmenting tool to drill down hot leads
- Instantly move clickers to their own list for follow-up emails
- Create powerful niche lists for your CPA offers
- Offline marketing? Send your action takers a request for a consult
The best thing about Ninja Opt-in is the price. It’s only $10 for a single license. However, I recommend you pick up a unlimited license so you can use it on as many sites as you want. An unlimited license start at $17 but goes up 10 cents every 10 sales. At the time of this blog post, the price was $19.10. Still a bargain right now, but may not be for long if you don’t act quickly.