It would be hard to find a blogger or website owner who never tried Google AdSense, right? Yet if you ask around you might get the impression that most people only make pennies with it. Does it mean that AdSense doesn’t work and that making decent money with it is impossible? Not at all. In fact if you search around you’ll find people who make a lot of money with AdSense.
One of those people is my friend Daniel Scocco from Daily Blog Tips. Daniel makes over $10,000 monthly with AdSense alone (See the screenshot of his earnings below), and a while ago he was featured on Google’s AdSense blog as a success story. Today he’s launching a course for those who want to start making some real money with AdSense.
The course lasts 6 weeks, and the 6 modules covered are:
- AdSense Basics: Understanding how the program works and what things are supposed to do and not to do.
- AdSense Optimization: How to choose the right units, how to position them efficiently, how to format the ads for maximum CTR and so on.
- Keyword Research: How to estimate traffic from Google, how to choose profitable keywords, how to develop a better content strategy for your websites and so on.
- Search Engine Optimization: Everything you need to know about search engines and optimizing your sites for better rankings.
- Website Promotion: How to promote your websites and increase your traffic consistently over time.
- Buying Websites for AdSense: Where to find the best deals, how to conduct the negotiation, how to tweak the sites once you bought them and so on.
Daniel told me he will be personally reviewing and making suggestions for the blogs/websites of the students, so this is also an opportunity to get advice straight from him. Make sure to check it out today as registrations will close by the end of this week. Here’s the link.
Did you enjoy this post? Get John Chow Dot Com updates via email...
Stay up to date with all of John Chow’s tips for making money online and blog posts by subscribing via email. Your email will be kept private and never shared with anyone.