Anybody who knows me knows that I’m big on outsourcing. It’s one of the requirements to live the Dot Com Lifestyle. In the past few years, many services have sprung up to help the Internet entrepreneur outsource every part of their business and their life. One such site is JustaFive.com.
Just a Five is a job board for five dollar jobs. They also have jobs for $10 and $20 as well but most of the listings are the five dollar variety. The jobs range in categories from advertising (helping you gets links or facebook likes) to writing and web design.
How Does Just a Five Work?
- First sign up for a free account
- Use the “Job Categories” to find a job you would like completed
- “Order” your task and Paypal $5, $10 or $20 to the job taker
- Job creator follows up and completes your order
You can also sign up to JustAFive.com and start creating jobs on the site and earning money from it. The site makes money by taking a 20% commission ($1 on a $5 job). Additionally, you can also make money with the Just a Five affiliate program.
What Types of Jobs Are On Just a Five?
Just by quickly browsing through Just a Five, I found a wide variation of jobs, but here a few that stood out to me.
- Get any article written (up to 700 words)
- I’m gunna eat/drink any thing and send you a video for $5
- I’m gunna get You 18,000 YouTube Video Views for for $5
- I’m gunna Guaranteed 1000 likes to your facebook page for $10
- Send a postcard from Cancun to anywhere you want with any message you want
You can use Just a Five for almost anything. From outsourcing work that you don’t want to do, to making your friends think you’re in Cancun, Mexico, and everything in between.
As a blogger, you can use Just a Five to hire someone to write a few original articles for you, then hire another person to submit them to article directories, and one more to submit to the social bookmarking sites. You’ll spend a total of only $15, while freeing up your time so you can live the Dot Com Lifestyle.
Give Just a Five a try and let them know what you think of the service.