Had you always wished there was someone who you can turn to on a one-on-one basis to help you make money online? I get emails all the time asking me to be a mentor or coach. While I would love to help, this is something I don’t do. Fortunately, my good friend Jim Kukral is willing to help you out.
Jim has started a new brand call The Biz Web Coach, a coaching/membership site for small businesses and brands who need access to someone who can help them succeed online. Jim brings 12+ years of online experience and expertise at your disposal. Some of Jim’s clients include FedEx, Sherwin Williams and Ernst & Young.
The Biz Web Coach (Jim Kukral) is a private, members-only, resource for small business owners, personal brands or anyone who needs to be successful online… but needs that expert in their back pocket who they can pull out at anytime and get help from.
This is different. This is hands-on guidance and coaching.
It’s not “info products”. There are no “dvd’s to order”. This is revolutionary! Someone who you can actually work with who will help you with your specific goals in mind!
Besides access to someone of Jim’s caliber, members of The Biz Web Coach can look forward to the following benefits.
- Private live and threaded forum discussion groups moderated by Jim Kukral, accessible 24-hours-a-day.
- Monthly expert classroom series – Learn a new skill every month.
- How-to screencasts on new tools and technologies
- 10 minute first-time success call with Jim
- Twice monthly, live, for members only webinars to discuss opportunities and strategize business success where you can ask questions live to Jim
- Recordings of each and every call provided
- Skill-building articles & tips that can help you grow your business
- Exclusive podcasts with industry leaders like Guy Kawasaki & Gary Vaynerchuk
- Monthly newsletter
- Guest expert articles from industry movers-and-shakers
- Free press release pitch-fixer. Don’t send out that press release without getting it reviewed, and fixed first!
- Monday Motivational podcast on life and success
- Resource library, every tool you need to get the job done right.
- All the back-issues of The Biz Web Coach newsletter.
- Access to special reports and pdfs
The cost of membership in The Biz Web Coach is $47 per month plus a $97 one-time registration fee. You can save $42 by signing up for a three month membership. If you need some serious hand holding, Jim has a $749 package that will give you two 30-minute Skype sessions.