If you live in Vancouver, or plan to be in Vancouver on February 21st, then please join Sarah and I, along with a bunch of other affiliate marketers, at the 2007 Affiliate Networking Dinner.
In its 4th year, the event allows you to network and butt heads with top affiliate marketers, affiliate networks, lead generation networks, marketing consultants, super affiliates, content publishers and e-business owners.
Zin Restaurant executive Chef, Chris Whittaker, created this buffet menu especially for the event.
- Selection Rolls, Whipped Butter
- Marinated Grilled Vegetable and Mushroom Selection
- Tuscan Tomato and Bread Salad, Torn Basil, Parmesan Cheese
- Mixed Greens, Roast Garlic And Olive Vinaigrette
- Chicken Breast â€œCacciatoreâ€
- Red Wine Braised Beef Shortrib
- Roast Seasonal Squash
- Roast Bell Pepper and Sage Polenta
- Espresso Cheesecake
- Biscotti Selection
- Starbucks Coffee, Tazo Teas
The 2007 Affiliate Networking Dinner will be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 – 6:30PM at the Pacific Palisades Hotel. Cost of the event is $60CAD per person. Deadline for registration is February 14th. Full details here.
I hope to see you all there. For those who can’t make it, don’t worry. I’ll be sure to post lots of pics of the food. 🙂