Hey everyone. This a is little reminder that the most anticipated events this year, Marketing Mastery Summit, is less than two weeks away. If business success is what you are striving for, and you still have not bought your tickets, you will want to get them now in order to beat the last minute ticket sale rush. There is only a handful of tickets left. The event takes place December 3 and 4 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
I am very excited about this event, where nine high-power business professionals will share with you invaluable secrets on how they have successfully established themselves as the Go-To Experts. After this 2-day event, you will have a clear road map with specific instructions for branding and marketing yourself as a leader and Go-To Expert in your industry.
Don’t forget to use Promo Code JohnChow and get 60% off Regular ticket price (from $497 down to only $197).
Here is what you will learn
- The secrets of successful blogging by John Chow
- How to be the obvious choice of your clients by Stephan Stavrakis
- How to have a killer website by Iman Aghay
- How to build trust throughout the sales process by Mike Schell
- How to do networking effectively by Sandy Chernoff
- How to boost your sales with joint ventures by Robin J. Elliot
- How to write and publish your book in 40 days by Bob Burnham
- Three secrets that keep entrepreneurs small, struggling and stalled by Katherine Lazaruk
You can read full schedule and speakers’ bios here.
Once again, I urge you to get your tickets now to avoid disappointment later. I look forward to seeing you back in Vancouver.