Unlike my TTZ Media network, the installation of the Kontera ad codes requires a user to do more than just copy and past a few lines of text. You’ll need a fair understand of HTML and FTP access to your blog. That’s all changed with the release of the new Plugin. Some of the features include.
- Add the ContentLink tag to all your pages in one click
- Block ContentLink ads from appearing on particular posts or categories
- Determine when ContentLink ads will begin appearing on new posts- you can choose to block ads for a particular number of days
- Display ContentLinks only on posts
- Display ContentLinks only on comments
- Change ContentLinks color
Installation of the plugin is pretty straightforward – just upload to your WordPress plugins folder and then activate it. Then it’s just a matter of inserting your publisher ID and deciding where you want to context link to show up.