I just got the word from Mike Pacheco over at NDemand Affiliates that they’re planning an affiliate meetup. However, instead of holding the meetup at their office or some downtown location, they’re holding it in Puerto Rico! Now, that’s going first class!
We envision a relaxed , fun day of networking and adventure. I feel that when people are relaxed and having fun they tend to open up better. This is meant for people who aren’t currently working together to see how they can and if they are working together how they can increase more business.
The meetup date has been set for Saturday, November 19 and includes a lunch cruise aboard a catamaran and a three hour dinner cruise. Here’s the full day’s itinerary:
- 7:30 am Start boarding outside of Ritz Carlton for catamaran
- 8:00 am Leave for Salty Dog Catamaran
- 9:00 am Check In at catamaran
- 10:00 am Departure
- 11:00 am Arriving to (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Departure to (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 2:30 pm Sailing to Villa Marina
- 3:30 pm Arriving at Villa Marina
- 4:30 pm back at Ritz Carlton
- 6:00 pm Board for La Rumba Dinner Cruise (sails around bay of San Juan)
- 6:30 to 8:30 possibly 9:30 still working out time but dinner and open bar will be provided
The meetup, cruises, food, drinks are all free. All you have to do is RSVP for it and then find someway to get yourself down to Puerto Rico. Special rooming rates has been arranged with the Ritz Carlton San Juan for Nov 18-20.
RSVP Now and Win Flight and Hotel for Two
NDemand Affiliates will be giving away one free trip for two for the dates of Nov 18-20 flight and hotel to one lucky person who RSVP. That sounds like a great deal to me. Of course, there’s nothing stopping you from staying longer than 18-20. I’m sure many attendees will be turning this meetup into a nice week or two week long vacation.
Please Note: This meetup is open to affiliates/bloggers only. Networks are on an invite only basis.