AdBrite is testing out a new video ad service that looks very interesting. Among its features are:
- Fully customizable video player, easy-to-use, and 100% free
- Brand your videos with your own custom logo “watermark”
- “Split-screen” ads engage users without interrupting viewing experience
- Sharing features promote your site when your videos get “viral”
- Earn money from your videos, even when they’re embedded into other peoples’ Web sites
Right now, I post all my videos to YouTube and don’t get paid for it. InVideo looks like a very compelling service. Why make nothing with YouTube when you can make some cash with InVideo? Popular videos can end up making a killing as other websites and blogs start to embedded the videos. The problem I see is; would other sites embed a video if there was an ad in it?
Mr. Pud, Founder of AdBrite, made the following video to explain his new service. It’s definitely something to keep an eye on.