In today’s competitive market, in order to be successful, you need to be able to stand out from the crowd. One surefire way to achieve that is by positioning yourself as the Go-To expert in your industry. This is where the Marketing Mastery Summit comes in.
On December 3 and 4, you will have the opportunity to learn from nine business professionals who have already achieved expert status. You will hear their secrets on how to successfully position yourself as an expert in your chosen field.
As a trusted source in their fields, experts attract more business opportunities and sales for their services and products. They also benefit from free media coverage and get invited to speak at conferences, when their expertise is called for.
Here is what you will learn
- The secrets of successful blogging by John Chow
- How to be the obvious choice of your clients by Stephan Stavrakis
- How to have a killer website by Iman Aghay
- How to build trust throughout the sales process by Mike Schell
- How to do networking effectively by Sandy Chernoff
- How to boost your sales with joint ventures by Robin J. Elliot
- How to write and publish your book in 40 days by Bob Burnham
- Three secrets that keep entrepreneurs small, struggling and stalled by Katherine Lazaruk
Held At The New The Vancouver Convention Center
A great event needs a great venue and for that reason we chose to hold Marketing Mastery Summit in the venue that Vancouver is proud of, The Vancouver Convention Center. Watch the videos below to be amazed by this state of the art convention center.
$200 Coupon for John Chow dot Com Readers
Tickets to the Marketing Mastery Summit cost $497 per person. Right now, there is a $297 early-bird ticket special until November 18. I have secured a $200 coupon code that you can use to bring the price of the summit down to only $97!
Go register for Marketing Mastery Summit and enter coupon code VBNJC to get your ticket for only $97. You must do this before midnight Friday. The coupon expires on Saturday.
$97 for a live two-day conference with the experts in the industry is an incredible value. You will not find a better deal anywhere. I invite all my readers to take advantage of this. If you’re looking for an excuse to visit Vancouver (winner of “Best City In The World” for 10 years straight), this is as good as any! I’ll see you at the Marketing Mastery Summit.