This is an update to my PayPerPost advertising experience. Originally, I ordered up 15 reviews but set the requirements a bit too high so I reset the first opportunity and submitted a new one. PayPerPost doesn’t allow you to cancel an opportunity, it will only allow you to lower the opportunity to 1 review. By submitting a new opportunity, I had to pay another $5 opportunity creation fee.
The new opportunity required only a PR2 and no restrictions on outgoing links. Five blogs immediately took up the offer and posted reviews. Another blog took up the original opportunity and posted a review as well. That brings to total reviews so far to six. I thought I would post a link to each review so you can check them out.
- VOIP: Writing about a Dot Com Mogul
- Everybody Go To: Dot Com Mogul – ish
- Dreams to come True: Earn Money with John dot com
- Link.Tip.Idea: John Chow dot Com
- Last Blogger: John Chow
- Damox’s Technology Blog: Review of John Chow dot Com – Home of the Dot Com Mogul
I’ll post more reviews as they come in. If you meet the opportunity requirements, then why not post a review as well? You’ll make some money and you will get a linkback when I feature your blog post. Advertisers pay $100 to get featured on this blog. This is a way to not only get it for free, but make money at it! Better hurry however. There’s only 8 opportunities left.
Feel free to comment on the quality of the reviews. I have my opinion on them but I’ll keep them to myself for now. Maybe I’ll hand out an additional prize for best review based on reader comments.
*Udpate – Here’s seven more reviews!
- Smart Money Online: John Chow: Blog of the Year?
- CramItWithWalnuts: John Chow dot Com
- Home Business Review: Business Website
- Justin Chelf: My Favorite Business Blogger
- Random Bytes: John Chow dot Come – What’s Good /What’s Not
- Mr. Cheap Stuff: JohnChow.com Site Review
- INCRESEO: John Chow, you leave me no choice