Yesterday was the start of ThinkTank 2012, and we have taken over the beach in Del Mar and occupied it. However, this occupy movement is not for the 99%. No, we’ve decided to find out what would happen if the 1% did an occupation.
The ThinkTank edition of Occupy Del Mar features a nice big tent, open bar, great food, massage chair staffed by a RMT, surfing, Nerf guns, and other childish games. The attendees at ThinkTank are super successful at what they do, and are all members of the 1%. Some of the attendees include:
- A guy mailing 100 million emails a day.
- A guy with a domain portfolio worth tens of millions.
- The worlds leading link builder
- The conversion master
- A guy who managed a hundred million dollar MLM in his teens
- A kid in his twenties bringing in 1,000,000 a month
- Frank that surfer guy from La Jolla
- Thousand dollar lead every five minutes Dan
- A 25 year old kid who just hit a million dollars in sales this month
- An internet marketing insider who just moved in to his Rancho Santa Fe mansion
ThinkTank is a great event for successful people to network and learn from other successful people. Everything is under a strict NDA so secrets that are given out at ThinkTank remind within the ThinkTank members. While I can’t show or reveal what was discussed, I can show you some of the fun stuff that happened while we occupied the beach. Enjoy!