Earlier this year I released my blogging book “The Art of Freelance Blogging: How to Earn Thousands of Dollars Every Month as a Professional Blogger“. Through the book I share my knowledge of making money through freelance blogging over the last few years.
Today I would like to offer all readers of John Chow a chance to win a printed copy of the book. Five copies are up for grabs so you should all have a good chance of winning a copy 🙂
About the Book
The printed copy of the book is around 580 pages long and is divided into 27 chapters. It covers subjects such as why you need an online resume, how you can secure blogging gigs with high traffic blogs, how to negotiate your rate like a pro, and how you can raise your profile and establish yourself as a top blogger.
- A 15 Step Action Plan – Details exactly what you need to do to land your first blogging job.
- An introduction to HTML – The HTML elements that you will need to use to format your articles.
- A WordPress Installation Guide – A complete walkthrough which shows you how to install the most popular blogging platform on the internet.
- Interviews with 7 Professional Bloggers – Chris Garrett, Georgina Laidlaw, Nathan B Weller, Sharon H Hurley, Bamidele Onibalusi, Allena Tapia and Susan Gunelius.
- An Extensive Freelancing Resource List – Hundreds of useful links to resources you will use as a freelance blogger.
How to Win a Copy of The Art of Freelance Blogging
Additional points can be awarded by following @JohnChow, following @KevinMuldoon and tweeting about the giveaway. You can also gain extra points by leaving a comment to this article, explaining when you started reading JohnChow.com and why. Whatever you do, make sure you submit your entry above or it will not be tracked.
Also, please note that Amazon may take a few days to a few weeks to deliver a printed copy of the book to the competition winners. It depends on where you live in the world (unfortunately, this is out of my control) 🙂
If you prefer to read books in a smartphone, tablet or eBook reader, you can download the book from Amazon free over the next five days (it’s worth doing anyways so that you have a digital copy of the book) 🙂
Good luck to everyone who takes part in the competition and thanks to John for letting me host the competition here.
Kevin Muldoon is an experienced blogger who blogs regularly about WordPress, Blogging, Social Media and Internet Marketing on his personal blog. He can also be found on Twitter @KevinMuldoon and Google+.