“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” ~Doug Larson
You and I share a very important quality. We both want to make lots of money online. The trouble is that sometimes when we’re striving for more money we’re neglecting our health.
The truth of the matter is that our health is way more important than money. Put any multi-billionaire on their death bed and they’ll give up their entire fortune in the blink of an eye in order to extend their life.
You can bet that with more money you can afford better health insurance and world class doctors. However, you aren’t necessarily rich, and before you get there you want to not only preserve your body, but have it functioning at 120%.
If you’re ever felt a bit sluggish during the day and thought that a bit more energy and focus would make working so much easier than I have some answers for you.
9 Fundamentals of Healthy Money Earning Bodies
- Drink A Tub Full of Water. The recommended daily water intake is 64 ounces on average. However, the majority of people walk around dehydrated for most of their lives. Water gives you energy, focus, and motivation. Drink more.
- Sit Up Straight You Slouch. Did you know that sitting up straight allows you to breath in more oxygen? This keeps you focused, alert, and energized as well. Common sense? I bet you’re slouching as you read this. Sit up.
- Daily Cardio Works The Discipline Muscle. Making money online requires pushing yourself and having discipline. How can you get discipline if you have none? I don’t care how long you work out, the general rule is that you’re clothes have to be soaking wet when you’re done.
- You Are What You Eat. So stop eating shit. Seriously, if you’re not eating a diet that mainly consists of fruits and vegetables you’re doing things wrong. Take inventory of what you’re snacking on and consider how it’s affecting your mind and body.
- Create Daily Habits For The Win. Our lives are made up of a series of good and bad habits. By creating and sticking to productive daily regimes, we can drastically improve our health, productivity and positive cash flow!
- Take A Mental Dump. Relieve your mind of extraneous information by getting everything out on paper instead of letting it distract you from your work flow. This will serve to calm your mind, increase focus and relieve stress.
- Love What You Do. By really enjoying everything that you do throughout your life and being fully present to it, you can effectively create a mental and spiritual balance. This will have you resonating with thoughts, and more importantly, successful actions.
- Set Your Targets. Find out what the healthy body weight and body fat percentage is for you and make that your goal. Measure yourself weekly to see where you stand, and work hard towards reaching this goal.
- Daily Schedule. Eliminate the need to think about when you will exercise and when you will eat. Let your body get used to a schedule. Your body operates on something called a circadian (24 hours) rhythm. By letting your body get used to this schedule you let it function optimally.
I’m leaving this list at 9 because I want to hear what you do on a daily basis that improves your health and keeps you on track to your road of success.
“The greatest wealth is health.” ~Virgil