Webinars are one of the best ways to increase sales and new leads. Lewis Howes held an Affiliate Summit East session to show the exact formula he uses for running successful webinars that convert into 6 figure sales and attract big affiliates.
Lewis’s first webinar made him $6,300, which is not bad for an hour’s work. It was a webinar about how to leverage LinkedIn. Lewis’s second webinar had only three PowerPoint slides for a ninety-minute presentation but still made $12,500.
Lewis’s presentation was basically the same presentation he gave at Blog World Expo New York. He even used the same jokes. The main difference was at Blog World, he had slides. However, he read from a sheet of paper at ASE and all the attendees had to take notes while he was speaking. To recap, these are the Lewis’s ten sure-fire steps to webinar success.
- The webinar needs to be an experience
- Optimize the registration page
- Leverage social media – create an event for the event
- Promote the webinar 4 to 7 days in advance
- Start seeding before the webinar starts (give shout outs to attendees)
- Make sure you start on time
- One slide per minute
- Over delivery as much as possible
- Make it about your audience
- Make the offer irresistible
- Follow up
Here’s a video of the first three minutes of Lewis’s presentation. I think he did a better job at ASE than at Blog World. Mostly because he plugged my blog multiple times during his presentation. 🙂