Maybe I started a trend. After posting my hour long video on how I make $40,000 a month from a blog, my buddy Tim “Mr. 4 Hour Workweek” Ferriss has posted a 51 minute video on how to blog without killing yourself.
The original title of the presentation was â€œScalable Blogging Behaviors: How to Grow from 1 to 1,000,000 Readersâ€ but I guess Tim thought that was too long and changed it. However, the content did not change. In the video, Tim covers the following topics:
- Why I blog
- How I blog and select best practices
- Frequency and tools â€” best times and days to post
- Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results
- Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
- How I address comments and community building
- How I write and research for good social media response
- 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
Just like my video, I recommend you get a drink, grab a bite to eat and pull up a chair because you’re going to want to watch this from beginning to end.