If you’re looking for ways to grow your email list (or just sell your products and services), then I’m hosting an all-new training that you need to see.
This Tuesday, September 29th, at 1:00PM Eastern (10:00AM Pacific) my friends at LeadPages and I are co-hosting a LIVE TRAINING to give you a step-by-step guided tour of all the best practices you need to grow your email list.
If you’re not familiar with LeadPages, this incredible lead-gen platform is responsible for all the landing pages you’ve seen on my blog. LeadPages is the reason I can create the high-converting opt-in, sales, webinar and thank you pages in a matter of minutes. No designer, developer or tech experience necessary. During the live training, you’ll find out how to do the same for your online business.
Here’s what else you can expect from this live training. . .
- A Guided Tour of the Top Features inside LeadPages: You’ll see firsthand how to create a landing page (from a collection of 100+ high-converting templates) and generate pop-up opt-in boxes that you’ve seen on our site.
- The Most Neglected Landing Page Opportunity on Your Site: Hint: This is one that every marketer should use even if you never plan on using LeadPages tools.
- 3 Ways to Grow Your List Outside Your Site: Your website isn’t the only place to generate leads. You’ll discover how to grow your email list through affiliate partners, guest blog posts and Facebook.
- The Right Way to Split Test: You’ll see how to set up a split test in minutes, and find out exactly what elements you should be testing to get the best results.
- A 98% Conversion Rate? Here’s How: You’ll get an insider’s look at LeadPages newest conversion tool that has a 98% conversion rate, just four months after its first release. (You’ll also see how to use this new conversion tool at no extra cost.)
Once again, this live webinar is happening Tuesday, September 29th 1:00PM Eastern (10:00AM Pacific). If you’re looking to boost your sales this year, I can’t recommend this webinar enough. Go here to register right now. I’ll see you at the webinar.