If you’re a designer and you haven’t entered the Azoogle publisher challenge T-shirt design contest, you have until midnight, April 8 to do so. You can check out some of the submitted designs here. My personal favorite is this one.
The winning designer, as judged by a designated staff of four from AzoogleAds and Epic Advertising (parent company of Azoogle), will be their guest for the weekend in LA, and his/her design will become the official party T-shirt to be given to all attendees as a keepsake. You’ll get to party at the mansion and become famous at the same time!
The Submission Guidelines
- You must be an AzoogleAds publishers to enter (Sign up here)
- Designs should be in any type of image file (JPG, GIF, PDF)
- Designs must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 8
- All entries should include first name, last name and publisher ID. One entry per publisher
- T-shirt designs can be on short-sleeve or long-sleeve crew neck T-shirt (no V-necks)
- Be creative!
Remember, the deadline for submissions is midnight, April 8. Good luck and we’ll see you at the Playboy Mansion!