11. Be creative. Your mind is a powerhouse of creative ideas and inspiration. Use it effectively and it becomes a perpetual article topic generator. Writing articles is simply a matter of tapping into your vast mental storehouse and allowing your mind to generate ideas. Then you harness those ideas and shape them into individual articles. As you allow it to do its work, your mind will spit out more interesting ideas on related topics â€” on demand. Write them down as they come. Then it’s just a matter of generating associated ideas and clearly communicating your message to the reader.
12. Let go. Write when you should be writing and ignore everything else, including your inner critic. Leave the editing as the last step in the process. Fix it only after you have written it. If you don’t allow yourself unlimited freedom to simply communicate, you won’t get your article completed as quickly as you could. You have to let yourself go to write most effectively.
13. Overcome procrastination. You can beat procrastination by getting started now. What are you afraid of? If you want to write an article, just do it. State your idea and then shape it into a title that includes your main keyword term. Then list the first 3 to 7 ideas related to that subject that come to mind. That’s enough to get you going. Now that you have the framework, write the article. You’ll be done before you know it.
14. Map out each article. Follow the simple method above for any article and you’ll quickly be on your way. Creating a simple framework or plan in advance makes the writing easy by focusing your efforts in a productive way. Writing is only challenging when you’re stuck wondering which way to go. Even the most basic framework allows you to go with the flow rather than fight against the current.
15. Keep it natural. If it’s fun, you’ll look forward to writing more. If it’s painful, you’ll avoid it at all costs. That’s why it helps to specialize in a niche that you’re passionate about.
16. Start with an easy topic. Some will be obvious, others less so. Starting with an easy article topic gives you momentum and energy which will help you tackle the more challenging topics. When your potential topic is more challenging to you, list it as a preliminary step at the top of a blank sheet of paper. Next, start with a vague notion about what you want to write and think of descriptive words that relate to your sub-topic and shape these associated words into a simple article outline. A basic outline of only a few words is often enough to create a strong article in just minutes.
17. Make your ideas make money. Creating an article (which in turn becomes an asset) is about taking the rough idea from your outline and shaping it into sentences and paragraphs. Your outline focuses your attention. It gives you a specific direction. Transferring your raw idea into asset form means putting your outline into action by explaining your key points logically, with sentences readers can easily read and understand.
18. Keep a writing guide to remind you of what to do. This system enables you to create your own original pieces on demand. Start with the title and a few significant words or statements and then tailor these details into a complete article. It’s easiest when you refer to the templates and simply plug them in. This kick-starts your brain and triggers your natural creativity.
19. Repeat. Make article-writing part of your daily routine. The more you apply these ideas, the easier it gets and the more effective they become. Your confidence soars as you continue to put these shortcuts to work for you, helping you create more articles in less time.
20. Write fast to catch your ideas. Article speedwriting is about shaping your concepts into meaningful descriptions as quickly as possible. Turn trigger points into content. Whatever comes to mind as you write, get it down. Write as fast as you can, and you tap into that stream of nonstop ideas your mind turns over to you whenever you engage it.
All the tips I’ve presented aren’t break through tips but should help you as a writer to save time.Â This will help you be much more productive in the future.